Saturday, July 27, 2013

Writing Doris' Story - untitled so far

I'm writing my first piece of fiction.  I've been writing my own memories or this and that from my own family's lore but this is based on an actual happening in my husband's family and fictionalized because there's no one left but my husband and his brothers who remember....and their memories are those of small children my husband being just a lap child when it all happened.  I've built my story to the turning point but am having trouble with the transition to the climax so am busy refining what I've written until I figure out how to tell the rest.  I have relics from what happened......should I include the pictures?  Maybe.

Until then I'll go on writing my rhymes (I love rhymes) and drawing my pictures which I hope you enjoy.   Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment