Tuesday, January 28, 2014

SOMEONE TO WATCH OVER ME

About a month ago I got a big "floater"  in my right eye.  It was late evening when it decided to visit me and my eye was itching and I kept rubbing it thinking there was a hair in my eye and I couldn't get it out no matter what I tried.  Then it dawned on me what it was and now another has come to join it.

It's so weird they dash into my vision coming from the right side of  my right eye and float around in the middle then they dash back out again.  One is big and lacy and the other is small and I always think something is going on just out of my eyesight.  I've decided to embrace them rather than feel annoyed.

Sooooo this is what I choose to think:

It's Grandmother Simpson letting me know she's watching over me.

It's Momma letting me know she approves.

It's Daddy telling me he knew I did my best.

It's my Mother-In-Law saying take good care of her youngest.

It's Uncle Carroll saying "SannndY".

It's Uncle Charlie joking around.

I think other Angels will visit me as I go on and as I need them.  I'm so glad they're looking out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment