Thursday, December 15, 2011

CHRISTMAS PRESENT

It's the week before Christmas and all through my house are treasures hidden for the kids and my spouse.

Internet and stores are the usual way to make dreams come true and to make their day.

A fedora for Daddy ala Indiana Jones is just what he needs in the sun when he goes.

Sister loves writing a journal at night so a diary with key will be her delight.

Could there be any doubt what brother desires a remote controlled airplane that flies without wires.

Little Boy likes a sled for the the hill when the weather outside brings snow and a chill.

I'll wrap each present in red paper and bows and place them with love 'neath our tree that glows.

With delight I'll watch as they open their presents and I'll thank my good fortune for all of life's essence.

Merry Christmas to you, Merry Christmas Tra La!  Peace, joy, and love is my wish for you all.

Love, Sandy    

1 comment: